Welcome to 240 Tutoring’s free practice tests for the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (391) exam! Passing the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 exam is a critical step towards receiving your teaching certificate in Texas. We’ve developed these practice tests to give you an idea of what to expect on the actual TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (391) exam and to serve as a diagnostic assessment to help you study
Our practice tests will cover every concept tested on the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 exam and will mimic the format and question types of the real exam. By using these practice tests, you will gain a better understanding of the exam’s structure and content, helping you identify specific areas you may need to improve upon before taking the official test.
We hope that these practice tests will help you gain the confidence you need to pass the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (391) exam and progress towards your career goals. Good luck!
TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (391) Practice Test Overview
The practice tests consist of the same amount of questions on the official exam.
- English Language Arts and Reading: 45 questions
- Mathematics: 40 questions
- Social Studies: 40 questions
- Science: 45 questions
- Fine Arts, Health and Physical Education: 40 questions
The practice tests also covers the standard and competencies covered on the official exam.The number of questions for each concept are proportional to the weight of that concept used in the official scoring of the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (391) exam.
Practice Test Format
You will have unlimited time to complete the questions on the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (391) practice test. You will not be allowed to skip questions during the practice test. Each question must have a marked answer before proceeding to the next question.
The TExES Core Subjects EC-6 practice tests are scored on a range of 0 to 100. More importantly, the practice tests score reports will include your performance by concept.
Once answered, each question will provide immediate feedback on the correct answer and you will receive a full score report and study plan if you complete the practice test in its entirety.
How to use the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (391) Practice Tests
Practice tests can be an effective tool for the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (391) exam if you use it correctly! Follow these tips to get the most out of your free TExES Core Subjects EC-6 practice tests:
- Mimic test day conditions to the best of your ability. Set aside enough time to take the full practice test. Take the test in a quiet area with minimal distractions. Do not take the practice tests with open notes.
- Use the practice tests as a diagnostic tool to assess your strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop a study plan based on your score report prioritizing the important TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (391) concepts where you need improvement.
- Use 240 Tutoring! At the end of the practice tests we will provide you with a personalized study plan based on your results to use right within our study guides!
More TExES Practice Tests
TExES Core Subjects EC-6: English Language Arts and Reading Practice Test
TExES Core Subjects EC-6: Mathematics Practice Test
TExES Core Subjects EC-6: Science Practice Test
TExES Core Subjects EC-6: Social Studies Practice Test
TExES Core Subjects EC-6: Fine Arts, Health, and PE Practice Test
All TExES Practice Tests