The only test prep solution your teacher candidates need.
We know you want your students to excel – in your program, on their certification exams, and in the classroom.
Guess what? We do too.
That’s why we rigorously develop our study guides and back each one of them with the 240 Tutoring Guarantee – pass or your money back.
Our test-aligned study guides present precisely what students need to know in a variety of formats, giving them confidence and assurance on exam day.
And our EPP Dashboard empowers you to monitor your students however you choose – from a quick summary to detailed performance evaluation.
But best of all? The study guide subscription – as low as $8 per month – gives each student access to the entire test series catalog of study guides. So every student can be prepared for any exam.
Benefits / Features
- Pass Assurance
- Only resource you need
- When we say our study guides are comprehensive, we mean it. They are rigorously developed to align to the specific standards for your test series and contain hundreds of authentic practice questions. We know that continued exposure to the exam content format helps students gain the knowledge and confidence to succeed on test day, so our study guide, quizzes, flashcards and videos (when available) reinforce what they need to know to pass.
- Student Monitoring
- You know how much you want – and need – to be involved in your students’ test preparation journey. With our custom EPP Dashboard, you can choose your level of involvement and monitor your students in the way that best suits you. And if you have questions, the EPP Success and Customer Care Teams are just a few clicks away and ready to help.
- Because our study guides are accessible by test series, any student can utilize the entire exam series catalog with no limitations. We eliminate the need for you to piece together resources for each stage of your students’ certification process, or to invest in expensive programs that offer limited study guide access and require layering separate resources to work effectively.
- Do you offer discount codes for students?
We offer discount pricing for both program billed and student billed accounts when invited through your administrator dashboard. Our discounted rates are as low as $8 per user per month.
- What if my candidates need more than one study guide?
Our monthly subscriptions provide unlimited access to all of the 240 Tutoring study guides for one low price. You do not pay per exam title.
- Can I take a look at the study guides our candidates would have access to?
Yes! We’d be happy to set you up with a trial account to review our study guides just as your candidates would. Have full access to our instructional materials, flashcards, quizzes and practice tests at no cost for 14 days.
- How do my students get access to the study materials?
You will be given an administrator account and dashboard that will allow you to manage your user database. To send an invite you only need to enter the candidates’ email address and we send them the invite email with instructions from there.
- What student data do I have access to on my administrator dashboard?
The dashboard will allow you to monitor candidates as they progress through the study guides. You have access to their individual score reports, their data on the time spent in instructional materials, flashcards and quizzes, as well as a group report so you can review all candidates in one spot.
- Can other faculty/advisors invite students and track their progress?
Yes! There is no limit to the number of free administrator or observer accounts your program can have.
- How long do students have access to the study guides?
We provide access to our study guides on a monthly subscription basis and allow you to determine just how long your candidates will be given access. We can even help you control cost per user with an automatic deactivation after X days. On average, users will spend 60-90 days preparing for their exams using the 240 Tutoring study guides.
- Do you have a guarantee? What happens if my students fail?
- Do you host webinars?
Yes! We can provide customized webinars that are targeted to student needs. Our EPP Success team can work with you to create webinar(s) for your program.
- Do you offer any live tutoring?
Our program is completely online but we have a learning community on Facebook where students and educators can share information. Our Dr. Kristy Mulkey hosts live office hours on Wednesdays.