Welcome to 240 Tutoring’s free practice tests for the Praxis Elementary Education Multiple Subjects (5001) exam! Passing the Praxis Elementary Education Multiple Subjects exam is a critical step towards receiving your Praxis teaching certificate. We’ve developed these practice tests to give you an idea of what to expect on the actual Praxis Elementary Education Multiple Subjects (5001) exam and to serve as a diagnostic assessment to help you study
Our practice tests will cover every concept tested on the Praxis Elementary Education exam and will mimic the format and question types of the real exam. By using these practice tests, you will gain a better understanding of the exam’s structure and content, helping you identify specific areas you may need to improve upon before taking the official test.
We hope that these practice tests will help you gain the confidence you need to pass the Praxis Elementary Education Multiple Subjects (5001) exam and progress towards your career goals. Good luck!
Praxis Elementary Education Multiple Subjects (5001) Practice Test Overview
The practice tests consist of the same amount of questions on the official exam.
- Reading and Language Arts: 80 questions
- Mathematics: 50 questions
- Social Studies: 60 questions
- Science: 55 questions
The practice tests also covers the standard and competencies covered on the official exam.The number of questions for each concept are proportional to the weight of that concept used in the official scoring of the Praxis Elementary Education Multiple Subjects (5001) exam.
Practice Test Format
You will have unlimited time to complete the questions on the Praxis Elementary Education Multiple Subjects practice test. You will not be allowed to skip questions during the practice test. Each question must have a marked answer before proceeding to the next question.
The Praxis Elementary Education Multiple Subjects practice tests are scored on a range of 0 to 100. More importantly, the practice tests score reports will include your performance by concept.
Once answered, each question will provide immediate feedback on the correct answer and you will receive a full score report and study plan if you complete the practice test in its entirety.
How to use the Praxis Elementary Education (5001) Practice Tests
Practice tests can be an effective tool for the Praxis Elementary Education Multiple Subjects (5001) exam if you use it correctly! Follow these tips to get the most out of your free Praxis Elementary Education Multiple Subjects practice tests:
- Mimic test day conditions to the best of your ability. Set aside enough time to take the full practice test. Take the test in a quiet area with minimal distractions. Do not take the practice tests with open notes.
- Use the practice tests as a diagnostic tool to assess your strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop a study plan based on your score report prioritizing the important Praxis Elementary Education Multiple Subjects (5001) concepts where you need improvement.
- Use 240 Tutoring! At the end of the practice tests we will provide you with a personalized study plan based on your results to use right within our study guides!
More Praxis Practice Tests
Praxis (5002) Elementary Education: Reading and Language Arts Practice Test
Praxis (5003) Elementary Education: Mathematics Practice Test
Praxis (5004) Elementary Education: Social Studies Practice Test
Praxis (5005) Elementary Education: Science Practice Test
All Praxis Practice Tests
More Praxis Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects (5001) Resources!