Diagnostic Test Info
- Fully assess your starting knowledge
- Pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses, so you can focus your study effectively.
Don’t waste another minute wondering if you’re going to pass your Praxis®️ Special Education: Core Knowledge and Mild to Moderate Applications (5543) test.
We’re here to help you get in the classroom! Start your journey by taking our free Praxis®️ Special Education: Core Knowledge and Mild to Moderate Applications (5543) practice test here.
We’ve taken the guesswork out of what to study. Our guides are aligned to the exact standards of the official Praxis® exam and structured so you build on the concepts you need to know. Use the “search” feature to see where any particular standard appears within the guide.
Study Guides are organized into learning modules and then smaller sections that include instructional content and videos, flash cards, and quizzes. Explanations are provided for each of the choices, so you understand why an answer is correct.
Each study guide comes equipped with full-length practice tests. Full of authentic and test-aligned questions, these practice tests mimic the test day experience to ensure you arrive on test day ready to pass!
90 selected – response questions, 3 constructed – response questions, 2 hours to complete
In most cases, only one form of primary ID is needed. Click here for more info
Tests are year-round, by appointment only. Click here to find a testing site near you.
Selected – response portion counts for 75% of your total score, while the constructed – response portion counts for the other 25% of the total score.
With over 60 years of combined teaching experience and advanced degrees, our education experts work countless hours to methodically evaluate the content and condense it down to test-aligned study guides guaranteed to help you pass.
Our exceptional Customer Care team is here to help you pass. We focus on providing the best possible customer experience. We are sincere in our goal to help test-takers who wish to become teachers. Our professionalism, patience, and people-first attitude are available to you by phone and email, allowing you to connect with us.
The practice tests mimic the exam in length and format. At the end, you’ll get a full breakdown of your results.
If you aren’t happy with your Practice Test score — we recommend a minimum score of 80% — then utilize the study guide to improve it.Take a Practice Test
This test does not include a scheduled break. If you choose to take an unscheduled break, your test clock will not stop, so it’s recommended that you use the restroom before or after your test. Long breaks are documented by test administrators, so do not take more than 5 to 10 minutes.
To pass the Praxis® Special Education: Core Knowledge and Mild to Moderate Applications exam , you must first understand what is on the exam and what you will be expected to know. Once you identify areas of weakness, you can begin targeting those areas with instructional content and practice questions.
The full test is 2 hours, but expect to be at the testing site longer. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment time to get checked in.
Watch this short video to understand what your testing day will look like.